31420 State Hwy 18
Lucerne Valley, CA 92356
Open Mon - Sat: 9 AM - 5:30 PM
Close Sunday & on Major Holidays
Storage Unit Access
7AM - 7PM
Important Message: COVID-19
Your safety is our top priority. We are currently offering virtual rentals for all customers. Call or reserve online today to learn more.
Copyright © Lucerne Valley Self Storage. All rights reserved.
Have Any Questions?
Call Us At:
An efficient and cost effective storage experience can be achieved with proper planning and correct packing. We can help! Our store can provide you with the moving and storing supplies you will need such as various box sizes, packing tape, mattress and furniture covers, stretch wrap, rope and the all important lock. Here are a few space saving ideas and storing tips:
760 - 248 - 2100
Frequently Asked Questions
* Mirrors and pictures should be packed in mirrors boxes or crates and stood on end.
* Furniture and drawers make great storage spaces for small items.
* Clothing, curtains, and drapes should be stored on hangers. We sell wardrobe boxes with hangers in our store.
* Tables with removable legs should be broken down to save space.
* Your refrigerator should be dry and the door left ajar to prevent mold from growing inside.
* Sofas, couches, and love seats should be covered with a waterproof cover and stored on end. Cover cushions in plastic and store on top.
* Pack books flat to protect their spines.
* Use a mattress cover and store your mattress on end keeping it firmly braced to prevent it from bending and becoming lumpy.
* Rakes, shovels, hoses, etc can be stored together in empty trash cans.
* Most Important: purchase a good quality lock (we sell disc padlocks) and store your belongings with
Lucerne Valley Self Storage to protect your property.
* CAUTION: It is against the law to store COMBUSTIBLE or HAZARDOUS materials such as gas, solvents, paint, etc.
*Inventory your items and keep your list in a safe place.
* Plan your storage space. Frequently accessed items should be placed toward the front.
* For easierstacking try to use boxes of uniform size.
* For easy identification label all your boxes including the contents of each box.
* Seal all your boxes with packing tape.
* Dish pack boxes provide safe storage of your dishes and glasses. Wrap all dishes and glasses individually with packing paper.
* Completely fill boxes even if you have to use newspaper to fill the empty space. This will help prevent boxes from collapsing.
* Boxes packed with your heaviest items should be on the bottom with your lightest boxes on the top.
* To avoid moisture from accumulating, pack your boxes and other items close together.
* Leave a gap between the walls of your unit for ventilation.